Your Financial Planning Starts with a Preliminary Planning Meeting Where we Assess your needs and financial goals.
BEFORE YOUR MEETING:
- Step 1: Get on our calendar by clicking here or calling 919-570-3300.
- Step 2: Return the Financial Planning Checklist
Write down your questions and bring them with you to the meeting.
To assist you in developing questions, you may want to use this worksheet.
DURING YOUR MEETING:
- Review Financial Planning Questions (10-15 minutes)
- Review SEC Advisory Disclosure Information
- Review Data You Provided Us
- Preliminary Planning Reports:
- Personal Financial Statement
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Tax Analysis
- Answer Questions
- Make Recommendations
AFTER YOUR MEETING:
Financial planner will dictate notes, containing a review of the issues covered, which will be transcribed and mailed to you.